Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 8 March 2013

Estee Lauder French Nudes- Nudité Review

Anyone following Spring Summer '13 beauty trends will know that the nude or "your own nail but better" look is big at the moment. I'm thrilled that this is in fashion as I love nude nail polishes. Estee Lauder has released a lovely nude collection and I decided to try the Nudité colour. Now apart from perfume, I've never tried Estee Lauder cosmetics so I didn't know what to expect when I picked it up from the makeup counter this morning. At £14.50- available at all Estee Lauder makeup counters nationwide- this is pricier than OPI or Leighton Denny so I hoped it would be worth the money. The packaging is undeniably gorgeous and glamorous and makes you feel very grownup when you apply it. My only quibble is the brush, I don't think it allows for perfect application. There was a bit of streaking that was sorted out with a second coat. I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite for shine and to minimize chipping. I have to say I absolutely love the colour and is extremely flattering to my rather pale skin tone. It looks very sophisticated and basically I couldn't stop looking at my fingers the whole night! Other nudes include a milky pink in Ballerina, a chocolate colour in Bittersweet and So Vain, a sort of shimmery taupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment