Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 3 March 2014

A Great Winter Cream- Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream





I know that we're into March now and while the weather in Scotland has been mild by our standards. I can still feel my face being whipped by the harsh morning air, this is where Dr Hauschka's Rose Day Cream comes in. Pop this on before you go out and you'll definitely feel a positive difference later on in the day. It is a heavenly smelling rich thick and glossy cream. You don't get much- you don't really need much unless your skin is very dry. Anyway, onto the application. I wouldn't say that this is a cream that really sinks in the moment it touches your skin. I feel that I have to work it in quite vigorously. It does leave a slight greasy film, this does go away after maybe five minutes but I would not use it as a base for makeup. However it does leave my skin feeling moisturised all day long. I don't feel the need to reapply it all. I actually bought this cream in the summertime before my wedding, I used it on my honeymoon. I did find it a bit much for the summer even though my skin is quite dry. Although it says it's a day cream, it does work well as a night cream too. The other great thing about Dr Hauschka products is that they are packed full of simple nourishing ingredients. You can really be assured they are safe. I think it's a bad thing when you have to google ingredients. Aside from the slight greasiness, the one other drawback is the price. Gasp. Most places seem to sell it at £28 for 30ml. Although John Lewis are selling it for £25 right now and Amazon are selling it for just under £20!

No comments:

Post a Comment