Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 6 March 2014

La Prairie Advanced Marine Biology Foaming Mousse Cleanser.

I came to test this cleanser out because a lady in John Lewis gave me La Prairie free samples. I've never had a particular urge to use La Prairie, I'd never read any product reviews so I had no idea what to expect. All I knew was that it was an eye wateringly expensive Swiss brand.
The Packaging:
I have a small sample size tube but the full size tube is as luxe looking as you'd expect. Rest assured if you want other ladies to know you spend a lot on your skincare, they will. Just leave it out on display in your bathroom.

The Fragrance:
I did like the smell, even if it was synthetically fresh. It kind of smells marine...

The Texture:
Mousse is a bit of a stretch. It looks interesting not sure if I would class it as a mousse. More like a thick pearlescent cream.

Use:
Apply to wet skin and rinse off. I can't really say anything bad, it didn't feel horrible on my skin but it didn't feel great. When you're spending £42 on a cleanser, you want it to make your face look and feel glowing. I felt it took a fairly long time to rinse off and my skin felt OK afterwards. As I said it's an OK cleanser. I could pay a tenner for it but £40?! Definitely one for ardent La Prairie fans or those with more money than sense and this is coming from someone who likes to pay a bit more for their beauty products.

No comments:

Post a Comment