Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 10 March 2014

Exfoliator of the Day, Year and Century- Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

 

I discovered this amazing exfoliator through Bathandunwind.com. I had never heard of Suki until I started shopping there. Despite rave reviews I didn't want to pay full price until I was absolutely sure I'd love it so I bought a £10 tester. I purchased the full size one last week, it normally retails at £30 but Bathandunwind are selling for £22 right now. Suki is definitely a brand I would like to try more of, it prides itself on effective skincare without harmful chemicals.


 This scrub has very few ingredients and is very effective. Simply scoop with your fingers however much you want to cleanse with. When you add water, it foams. The more water you add the more gentle the scrub. The scrub itself has a lovely zesty fragrance and a great texture. It feels invigorating yet not harsh. It's perfect for when you need to wake up or after the gym. It leaves my skin nicely pink, some say that's a bad thing but I love an exfoliator to make my skin feel squeaky clean and feel polished. It may be too much for you if you're someone that needs a super gentle exfoliator.
The drawback, I personally think the scrub looks nice in the glass jar but it can make using it annoying, it'd be cool to see it available in a tube.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this looks lovely.. I love the clinical packaging, and it sounds so nice. I had to say your comment about eating a slug made me laugh out loud hahaha xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete